Why dry fibre loos?
- Saves c140 litres per day of valuable treated drinking water.
- Loo fibre is created using 100% renewable natural material and is 100% recyclable.
- Urine is collected and diluted and becomes a nitrogen fertiliser on its own to make grass & trees greener.
- Solids mixed with loo fibre and paper begins to break down to compost only when water is added.
- Once the biological breakdown has occurred after a few months the mix is ready to put back on the soil.
To pay by cheque please contact us.