THE ULTIMATE DESIGN IN DRY TOILETING
Introducing the environmentally friendly way of toileting.
- helping the birds
- saving gallons of water
- helping the planet and planting trees
Little things mean a lot and one small way we can help the planet is to demonstrate a ‘back to nature’ system which could be one.
The 5′ version of Temple to Nature® is designed for children to build and use themselves. On top is a pond to attract birds, away from predators. It also incorporates a secret bird box that could have a camera fitted.
An adult version: 6′ can be made to order.
Collection of the waste material is from a recycled and lidded bucket in children’s toilets or from a bin underneath. The bin version [to order] only needs emptying once per year. All this depends on the number of users.
The most important facts are:
- keep the waste dry and the unit well ventilated
- the window grill is the air inlet and the pipe at the back of the outlet
- it can save up to 50 litres of water per day
Children’s dry eco toilet, with adapter for 2-year-olds at extra cost.
Flatpack and only needs an Allen key headed screwdriver.
To ORDER the Eco Dry Toilet
WHY ECO DRY FIBRE LOOS ?
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RESOURCE RECOVERY IN DRY ECO LOOS
- Saves valuable treated drinking water and helps lock up carbon.
- Natural separation keeps the bacteria in a healthy state. The unit prevents the unnatural mix of faeces and urine from creating an unpleasant smell.
- Urine is collected and diluted and becomes a nitrogen fertiliser on its own to make grass greener.
- Solids mixed with loo fibre and paper begins to break down to compost only when water is added. Once the biological breakdown has occurred after a few months the mix is ready to put back on the soil.